Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 29th, 2016

Had my appt for a physical the other day and was exceptional

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
Mar 27th, 2016

Very satisfied with care and service

Great office and doctor show details Great office and doctor
by Peter M on Jan 17th, 2016

Very good staff and doctors.

Jan 2nd, 2016

My family of 4 is very happy with the care from the doctors and staff

Dec 7th, 2015

A great doctor and very personable staff team that is near to where I work

Comfort for the soul show details Comfort for the soul
Oct 25th, 2015

Reliable and caring.

Good person and doctor show details Good person and doctor
Oct 17th, 2015

I enjoy Dr Coren as a person and doctor. He always remembers the small parts of my life and things we discuss visit to visit. Just saw him for my yearly and all is good.

Not the Best... show details Not the Best...
Oct 15th, 2015

I started seeing Dr Coren based on all the great reviews and frankly people are starting to scare me! Anyway, the staff at this office are unprofessional, Dr Coren rushes you through, and I feel like he's afraid to touch you. My first visit was great, then it only got worse from there, looking for new Primary.

Jul 19th, 2015

Such a GREAT practice, staff and doctors

Doc Coren is excellent! show details Doc Coren is excellent!
by James Drew on Jun 14th, 2015

My Doc, Dr. Coren is one of the best in the region. He is a great person and personality as well.

May 19th, 2015

The office is modern and staff are very friendly as well. Dr. Coren is an experienced physician and I am very comfortable with him as my doctor.

May 10th, 2015

Excellent!

Apr 4th, 2015

This practice and doctor was a great find. It is right down the street from where I work. All here in the office know what they are doing and now I have my trifecta of having an excellent local mechanic, barber and now doctor.

Dr Coren has been my Dr for 10 years show details Dr Coren has been my Dr for 10 years
Mar 22nd, 2015

Dr. Coren has been my Dr for over 10 years. He knows me very well and I feel very comfortable sharing my health stories with him. He always has a smile and very positive attitude. He does an amazing job explaining all of my labs and any questions that I have.

by Michael Hoey on Mar 19th, 2015

I'm impressed with DR's friendly nature and promptness.

Mar 13th, 2015

I love Dr. Coren! Always draws on the table paper and explains things so very well.

Mar 10th, 2015

Excellent family doc! Happy I found a good one!

Mar 2nd, 2015

This doctors office is the worst. It takes a week or two, at the minimum, to get an appointment. I had filed numerous complaints about the office staff. I had a sleep study done and the office never called me to tell me the results were in. I had to call them and find out the results. I had a colonoscopy done and again, the office never called to give me any type of results. I had to call them to get the results myself, again. As far as calling, the office staff is either always busy on the other line, not in the office, or puts you on hold for a good amount of time. Good luck getting through to them. I recently went into the office and one of the procedures done was the taking of my blood for a workup. They took 3 vials of blood and told me I would have the results in about 3 days. I waited about a week and a half to two weeks and finally called them. The office staff said they didn't know what I was talking about and that they had no record of taking my blood. I was able to convince them that I wasn't dreaming and that they did in fact take my blood. One of the office staff put me on hold to look into it. When she came back, she told me that they blood was misplaced and jeopardized, therefore it had to be destroyed. I asked her why no one would call me and tell me that. She didn't have an answer. Then one day I was at work and in a car with a coworker who became sick with the flu that day. After dropping her off, I called the doctors office to get Tamiflu. Dr Joshua Coren, told me that he does not call in preventative medications and I would have to wait until i started showing symptoms. After trying to convince Joshua Coren to call Tamiflu in for me, with negative results, I explained to him the recent problems I have had with his office, especially the lost blood vials. He did not seem to care and told me that if I wanted Tamiflu, I would have to come into the office for an evaluation but he didn't have any appointments available until the following week. I hung up and called back about an hour later. I had one of the office staff explain my problem to a different doctor and that doctor had no problem calling in Tamiflu for me. Well I guess Joshua Coren did not like that I challenged him. He has since sent me a letter saying that his office will be terminating responsibility for my healthcare needs. Oh well. I have since gone to a different office and no long have to deal with this office. Also, by no means am I telling anyone not to use this office, I'm just telling you some of my experiences. You have to make that choose. I know that my mother, brother, and sister-in-law have had similar experiences. My stepfather already left the office. Good Luck

Happy with this experience show details Happy with this experience
May 30th, 2010

Overall I was happy meeting with Dr. Coren. He provided excellent medical care for me.

This Doc Rocks!! show details This Doc Rocks!!
Dec 5th, 2009

Dr. Coren is a friendly soul, has great inter-personal skills and medical knowledge. He always greets you with a smile and It's surprising how many people don't use that simple gesture in life. I actually switched to Dr. Coren from another dr in the practise because when he would enter the exam room...with med students in tow.. he had an apprehensive look on his face as if to say, "Oh no, what will I find behind door # 2 THIS time?" I am a bit of stubborn patient sometimes but he always takes things in stride.

Mar 29th, 2009

Very thorough physician - a great family doctor.