A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Crabtree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crabtree
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Crabtree Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Crabtree, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Crabtree has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua J Crabtree MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. Joshua Crabtree has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Crabtree practices Family Medicine near Luverne, MN.
See Luverne Family Physicians.