A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Crabtree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Crabtree, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Crabtree has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua James Crabtree MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. Joshua Crabtree has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Crabtree practices Family Medicine near Luverne, MN.
See Luverne Family Physicians.