A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Crabtree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Crabtree, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Crabtree has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crabtree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans