A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Experimental Radiation Injuries
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Hall MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Hall practice?
- Dr. Joshua Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Hall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Gastroenterologists.