Dr. Joshua David Pollack MD and PC is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Pollack is Satisfactory. Dr. Pollack has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Pollack, MD, PC is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hosp-North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Pollack practice?
Dr. Joshua Pollack practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Hackettstown Otolaryngologists and Hackettstown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Pollack, Dr. Josh Pollack, Dr. Josue Pollack