A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Pollack is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Pollack, MD, PC is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pollack has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua Pollack practice?
Dr. Joshua Pollack practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Phillipsburg Otolaryngologists and Phillipsburg Surgeons.