A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Pollack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Pollack, MD, PC is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pollack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Warren Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua D Pollack MD and PC is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Joshua Pollack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Pollack practices Otolaryngology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Phillipsburg Otolaryngologists.