A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Stein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Daniel Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Stein practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.