Dr. Joshua Dalton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Dalton?

July 21st, 2016

It's working!!

I am starting to get the feeling back in my leg, feet and lower extremities---my husband says he can tell I am walking better--

July 13th, 2012

Don't bother

Unprofessional staff. Don't expect them to get your billing correct or to you on time.

October 18th, 2011

Dr. Dalton is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever met. I am a nurse and I work with many Doctors. I had been to many specialists in the area and as far as Vanderbilt. I have Dysautonomia and was told I would never work again. Dr. Dalton took the time to investigate my condition. I had severe fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Before Dr. Dalton treated me, I had lost all hope. I prayed for God to send the answer through Dr. Dalton. After Dr. Dalton ran labs and examined me, he began treatment. I am so happy to say, I am back to work full time now and I feel better than I have in years. I praise God for Dr. Dalton. All the other Doctors told me I would never get better. I recommend Dr. Dalton to everyone I meet. He is so caring. All fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue symptoms are gone. Thanks so much to Dr. Dalton

June 7th, 2011

Excelent Doctor

Dr. Dalton is a wonderful doctor with a very caring manner. He helped myself and my child tremendously. I would highly reccomend him!

August 18th, 2009

Exellent osteopath

I would recommend Dr. Dalton to anyone who suffers any type of pain. I have ruptured discs with nerve impingement and was hardly able to walk or use my legs several months ago and he has worked miracles with my condition. I'm now able to walk without pain or minimal pain, he has help my neck, back and joint problems. I was on the brink of back surgery and after treatments to my back by Dr. Dalton I know longer need surgery at the time, no longer have the pain shooting down my leg and my neck and shoulder pain has really improved.

September 17th, 2017