Dr. Joshua Davis Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Davis?

Absolutely AMAZING!

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I can't even begin to put into words to describe Dr. Davis and his team. If you are researching to make a better judgement call before making your first move. You can stop looking because you have found the doctor and one of the best teams available. Granted there are times you have to wait longer, but I assure you the doctor and/or other members of his staff will spend the same amount of time with you.

Forget this place

Posted on October 14th, 2016

The front staff is the window to this offices soul. They have none. The front desk clerk chastised me for being 8 minutes late, because I couldn't find the place for all the construction. The waiting room had no less than 15 people in at 7:30am. This gal had the nerve to say, "We can try to work you in". ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You are over booked, and because I was 8 minutes late you will make me now wait 2 hours? Screw you, you are NOT that good. If the Doctor allows you to be his receptionist for sick people. forget it. The only reason I went there was because I liked Joyce Nichols. Never will I go back.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

will not call you back, when you call them and ask why, they give the excuse that they are busy. I guess they are so busy, that I need to find a doctor's office who isn't extremely busy and treats me like a number and not a human with medical needs.

Very inflexible

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Dr Davis seems to draw early conclusions without asking many questions. I needed a med for a short time and he shut me down immediately, not wanting to know my whole situation and unwilling to work with me. I used to view him as sharp and analytical. Now I see him as cold and inflexible.

most inept doctor ever

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I'm a young guy, but I've got enough common sense to know this guy is a joke. Compared to my doctor I saw as a kid til I was in my 20's, Davis can't hold a candle. He has the worst bedside manner, and will see you for 3 mins after making you wait 20. Instead of offering a real diagnosis he will order blood work and expect to see you in 2 weeks. The ARNPs that work with him are more concerned with finding a diagnosis than he is, and will prescribe something immeadiately. What a joke!

Posted on February 6th, 2013