Overall Review

3.2

October 13th, 2016
Forget this place
The front staff is the window to this offices soul. They have none. The front desk clerk chastised me for being 8 minutes late, because I couldn't find the place for all the construction. The waiting room had no less than 15 people in at 7:30am. This gal had the nerve to say, "We can try to work you in". ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You are over booked, and because I was 8 minutes late you will make me now wait 2 hours? Screw you, you are NOT that good. If the Doctor allows you to be his receptionist for sick people. forget it. The only reason I went there was because I liked Joyce Nichols. Never will I go back.

February 23rd, 2016
will not call you back, when you call them and ask why, they give the excuse that they are busy. I guess they are so busy, that I need to find a doctor's office who isn't extremely busy and treats me like a number and not a human with medical needs.

March 26th, 2014
Very inflexible
Dr Davis seems to draw early conclusions without asking many questions. I needed a med for a short time and he shut me down immediately, not wanting to know my whole situation and unwilling to work with me. I used to view him as sharp and analytical. Now I see him as cold and inflexible.

November 20th, 2013
most inept doctor ever
I'm a young guy, but I've got enough common sense to know this guy is a joke. Compared to my doctor I saw as a kid til I was in my 20's, Davis can't hold a candle. He has the worst bedside manner, and will see you for 3 mins after making you wait 20. Instead of offering a real diagnosis he will order blood work and expect to see you in 2 weeks. The ARNPs that work with him are more concerned with finding a diagnosis than he is, and will prescribe something immeadiately. What a joke!

February 6th, 2013