A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Deane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Deane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deane graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Deane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atascadero State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Clyde Deane MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua C. Deane practice?
- Dr. Joshua Deane has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Deane practices Psychiatry near Atascadero, CA.
See Atascadero Psychiatrists.