A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Deane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deane
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Deane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deane graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Deane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atascadero State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Clyde Deane MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua C. Deane practice?
- Dr. Joshua Deane has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Deane practices Psychiatry near Atascadero, CA.
See Atascadero Psychiatrists.