Dr. Joshua DeFriece, MD
2750 FM 1463
Suite 100
Katy, TX 77494
(832) 658-3010
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by heather d on Jul 9th, 2014

He listens and genuinely cares about his patients. I will go wherr he does because its not easy to find a doctor who is so good and respectable.

|  A True Professional!  |  show details
by Mike Armstrong on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. DeFriece was outstanding. He was kind, considerate, informative and sincerely listened to and answered all of my questions, all with a upbeat personality and easy to understand explanation. Katy is blessed to have Dr. DeFriece!

|  Awesome, caring doctor!!!  |  show details
by Chong on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. DeFriece makes me feel like the most important patient he has is me. He gives me full attention and actually listens to me. A lot of doctors want to say hello, orders tests and things, and then want to move on to the next patient, but not Dr. DeFriece. He really cares about me as an individual. Thank you and may God continue to bless you!!!

|  Takes his time  |  show details
by Ashley G on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr. DeFriece is very personable and interested in his patients. He is thorough and honest as well. I have seen him twice, now, and he has taken his time with me both times. I think this probably causes a little longer wait time, but I would rather wait longer and have a physician take his time with me than be rushed through. It's nice to not have the nurse do EVERYTHING and have him just come in and sign off on it. He creates a comfortable environment, and his nurses are so nice, as well as his front desk staff. Great experience!

Sep 23rd, 2013

I've been a patient for several years and find him to be a kind and interested listener, most compassionate, and gifted with an down-to-earth understanding of various problems.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Ben Hunt on Jun 17th, 2013

In a age where most doctors think you have the first thing that your symptoms indicate and tend to dismiss what you have to say, Dr. DeFriece stands out. He is never rushed and ALWAYS asks if there is anything else. I feel like I have a partner in him concerning my health care not someone with an undeserved God complex.

by William Perry on Jun 8th, 2013

Listens and cares about what you say. Never condescending, engaged in your conversation, and responds with knowledgeable information that is pertinent to symptoms.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by George U. on May 30th, 2013

When I found out that he was leaving Fulshear, my heart sank. Then I found that he was only going to Katy, and felt such a sense of relief. I've never had a doctor listen to me like he does. I'd follow him wherever he goes.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Lynn Guzik on Feb 21st, 2013

I have seen many doctors for my health issues but never one as kind and compassionate as Dr. DeFriece. He is also an excellent diagnostician and is able to think outside of the box. He has explained to me what many doctors have not been able to and found solutions to sometimes complicated problems. He always listens and you can feel his genuine concern. I am thankful to have found him upon moving to Texas.

|  So glad I came here  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

I have had several doctors throughout the Katy/ West Houston area, but they always seem rushed and never listen to my concerns. Dr. Defriece really cares about me as a person and is helping me with my many problems. I am so blessed to have ventured to Fulshear to see him!

Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr. Defriece helped me find why I've been so tired. Other doctors just did bloodwork and told me that it was normal. Dr. Defriece asked questions and then sent me for a sleep study that found sleep apnea. I now wear a mask at night and feel so much better!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

Our daughter saw him during his residency! I wish he still lived by us! Best MD we have ever been to. Very Friendly and really took the time to talk and listen. I cannot say enough good things about him!

Feb 15th, 2011

Good doctor. Very thorough. Took the time to teach me about my problems.

Jan 2nd, 2011

Let me start by saying that I have not been to a doctor in years and now have many new problems that need to be dealt with. Dr. DeFriece took the time to actually listen and respond to each of my concerns. He posed possible treatment options and let me participate in my care instead of just writing a prescription and saying, "Here. Take this." I never got the feeling that he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. I felt like I was all that mattered to him at that time. I can now say that I think I am on the way to becoming a healthier person with his help. For once I can say that I am not dreading my next visit to the doctor.

|  Saved My Life!  |  show details
by Cathy on Aug 26th, 2010

I started having bad chest pain and went to the hospital in the middle of the night. Dr. Defriece met me in the ER, and immediately gave me the care I needed and got the heart doctor to give me a stint that night. He was so nice and took the time to explain everything that was happening to me even though it was 3 in the morning. I saw him in his office after and he has helped me get my life on track. I eat better and exercise almost every day and have lost almost 20 pounds so far. I hope to get off of medicine for my cholesterol and blood pressure one day. If you read this Dr Defriece, thank you. You saved my life!

|  I will miss him.  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

He is leaving South Carolina and my family will miss him so much. He has been the only doctor we ever had that will actually take the time to listen to everything we have to say and actualy care about us. There can never be anyone to take Dr. DeFrieces place.

Apr 2nd, 2010

I had chronic headaches for years that 5 family doctors and 2 neurologists could not make go away. Dr. Defriece diagnosed me with cluster headaches on the first visit. He gave me oxygen in the office there and they went away almost immediately. He gave me medicine to keep them from coming back and I havent had a headache since. God bless this man for what he did for me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 25th, 2009

He was very professional and caring and took really good care of me. He is the best doctor I have ever been to.