Overall Review

4.7

June 29th, 2016
Top notch physician
Best primary care doctor I have ever used. Caring, cautious, great people skills, excellent referrals, justt all around top notch physician. He is a genuine healer and caring man.

May 2nd, 2016
Great Doctor
We have lived in Texas for almost 9 years have following Dr De Friece wherever he goes he is that great

November 8th, 2015
Dr. DeFriece is the best physician I have ever had

October 4th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever had......can't say enough good things about him and Maria his medical assistant......I highly recommend him.....I moved to Texas City from Houston and will continue to drive to see him instead of another doctor....

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Defriece is a wonderful doctor who always makes sure to take care of anything I go to him with. He is very nice and explains things so that I understand them. He never rushes appointments.

October 9th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. DeFriece takes time with his patients and listens very carefully. He has a gentle nature about him so he is easy to talk with. His awareness of new treatments and his attention to detail make his the best choice for our family Doctor!

July 9th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
He listens and genuinely cares about his patients. I will go wherr he does because its not easy to find a doctor who is so good and respectable.

February 4th, 2014
A True Professional!
Dr. DeFriece was outstanding. He was kind, considerate, informative and sincerely listened to and answered all of my questions, all with a upbeat personality and easy to understand explanation. Katy is blessed to have Dr. DeFriece!

November 21st, 2013
Awesome, caring doctor!!!
Dr. DeFriece makes me feel like the most important patient he has is me. He gives me full attention and actually listens to me. A lot of doctors want to say hello, orders tests and things, and then want to move on to the next patient, but not Dr. DeFriece. He really cares about me as an individual. Thank you and may God continue to bless you!!!

October 22nd, 2013
Takes his time
Dr. DeFriece is very personable and interested in his patients. He is thorough and honest as well. I have seen him twice, now, and he has taken his time with me both times. I think this probably causes a little longer wait time, but I would rather wait longer and have a physician take his time with me than be rushed through. It's nice to not have the nurse do EVERYTHING and have him just come in and sign off on it. He creates a comfortable environment, and his nurses are so nice, as well as his front desk staff. Great experience!

September 23rd, 2013
I've been a patient for several years and find him to be a kind and interested listener, most compassionate, and gifted with an down-to-earth understanding of various problems.

June 17th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
In a age where most doctors think you have the first thing that your symptoms indicate and tend to dismiss what you have to say, Dr. DeFriece stands out. He is never rushed and ALWAYS asks if there is anything else. I feel like I have a partner in him concerning my health care not someone with an undeserved God complex.