Dr. Joshua Demke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Demke?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Demke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017

Give zero if we could

Where do I start. Everything from calling to check for cancellations to waiting over an hour in the room and still not being seen. It was a terrible experience. We tried for months to just have him take 5 minutes to look at a scan. We tried other hospitals and finally ended up driving over 6hrs away to a Dr. Who wanted to see us immediately. Come to find out, all the confusion and waiting on Demke's end had ruined our chance for our baby to be normal. The insisted of follow ups. So we went.. Again waited over an hour and finally walked out. We felt unheard, unimportant, and just like a bother. After all of this, we learned he wasn't the Dr we should have been refured to in the first place, he wasn't concerned at all with our baby, but at the Dr we ended up going to claimed it was a very serious matter. We will never go back.

February 16th, 2013

Dr demke

i thank Dr demke he performed surgery on my son last year i was really scared because my baby was only five months but he is a great physician he talked me throught the procedure over and over until i understood. what was going ti happen whick putted me at ease knowing my baby was in good hands ,and i got to say my son's head looks normal thank to him.i would recomend him his a great doctor, he accomodated me considering i was out of town and his great with kids

June 4th, 2016