A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Desipio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Desipio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desipio
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Desipio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Desipio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Desipio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desipio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Peter Desipio MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Desipio practice?
- Dr. Joshua Desipio has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Desipio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.