Dr. Joshua Peter Desipio MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Desipio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Desipio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Desipio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desipio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desipio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desipio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance