Learn more about Dr. Joshua Desipio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Desipio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desipio
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desipio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Desipio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Desipio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desipio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Peter Desipio MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Desipio practice?
- Dr. Joshua Desipio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Desipio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Gastroenterologists.