A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Desipio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Desipio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desipio
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Desipio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Desipio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Desipio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desipio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Peter Desipio MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Desipio practice?
- Dr. Joshua Desipio has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Desipio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.