Dr. Joshua Dines MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Uniondale, NY

December 23rd, 2016
I had both elbows operated on six weeks apart and dr dines did an amazing job. He is the best.

August 9th, 2016
He
Dr. Dines performed a rotator cuff and bicep repair on me. I was experiencing very limited range of motion and pain with almost all movement. I am 63 years old and I was prepared for a far longer recovery period. My shoulder is as good as new now. My only "complaint" is that I felt that Dr. Dines seemed a bit rushed when he met with me. His bedside manner is warm and friendly, however, and any questions I forgot to ask I was able to have answered by his amazing PA, Brinn. At the end of the day, it is the skill of the surgeon--the fact that Dr. Dines doesn't spend a ton of time with patients during consult is the trade off for his office running like clockwork. I am going to see him again now for a knee issue. Would recommend him to any family member or friend in a heart beat!

November 10th, 2015
Dr is excellent and is a regular guy

August 6th, 2013
Dr. Dines operated on my son twice. He is an exceptional doctor and a wonderful, caring person!

December 15th, 2011
Torn Labrum Surgery
Dr. Joshua Dines is the only doctor anyone should use for the injuries he covers. His office staff is a little rough around the edges but they do get what needs to be done done in the end so they are not too bad. However any stress you may have to endure because of the office staff is quickly relieved when you talk to Dr. Josh himself. He is a completely professional and extremely knowledgeable doctor and I would not hesitate a second going back to him. Do yourself and your body a favor and have doctor joshua dines fix whatever is wrong. The only regret I have with Dr. Dines is he only specializes in injuries of the shoulder,elbow, knee, and ankle I believe. Other than that he is definitely a god send!! He performs his surgeries out of the Hospital For Special Surgery and it is an awesome place to get surgery done. The staff is intuned 100% to make sure you are comfortable and your pain is controlled. It definitely is a first class experience all the way.

July 27th, 2011
Awesome Doctor!!
I would hightly recommend Dr. Dines!! He's a very caring doctor, highly experienced, and very generous with his time. He performed shoulder surgery on my daughter at HSS and we couldn't be happier with the care that our daughter received. Excellent Doctor and human being!

March 3rd, 2009
Was seen exactly at my appointment time. Dr Dines spent a trememndous amount of time with me and answered all of my questions. his bedside manner was excellent