Dr. Joshua Dopko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Dopko?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2014

Wonderful doctor

I went into the er for really bad abdominal pain and it turned out to be my appendix. Dr. Dopko was very understanding and informational, he is definitely one of the friendliest doctors I have ever been too. The er was super packed and I was seen within a reasonable time and he was very professional . Thank you for your help doc.

October 28th, 2013

never again

This doctor is not worth the time of seeing, there was to issues me and my wife went to the e.r. for. 1. She was having bad headaches 2. Severe pain in her side. My wife is 10 weeks pregnant, he addressed the head pain said it was sinus. He did not address the main reason we came the pain in the side. I asked about the pain in the side he looked at me like i was a child and kept going on bout sinus. Not once did he check my wifes side or anything. I am a concerned husband and soon to be father and the way he treated meand my wifewas like a slap in the face.

August 6th, 2015