A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Adler is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Adler, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Adler has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Elihu Adler MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Adler practice?
- Dr. Joshua Adler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Adler practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.