A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Pennsylvania), Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Evan Goldberg DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Joshua Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Goldberg practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Allergy near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Otolaryngologists, Willow Grove Plastic Surgeons, and Willow Grove Allergists.