Dr. Joshua Goldberg, DO
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  This very professional and very caring Doctor saved my life  |  show details
by Dave Kessler on Jan 18th, 2014

When i was 42 years old i was diagnose with thyroid cancer, after seeing a couple of doctors i was referred out to Dr Goldberg who diagnosed what i had a took my thyroid out i have been cancer free for almost 5 years now ,,he took extremely good care of me i always shook his hand always so gen tally as not to so any damage to his gifted hands, my scar is almost invisible his staff was always so nice and friendly ,if i was a little late with a bill he was very flexible, I could go on ,his follow ups were monthly for a year afterwards to make sure everything progressed well ,Joshua E Goldberg saved my life .

Nov 23rd, 2011

Dr. J. Goldberg was kind and and didn't skip a step. Asked questions I hadn't if thought of to go over. He is an excellent Dr. and also has a fabulous staff to help complete him. I would refer him to anyone.

|  very credible source  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

best reputation in the area!

|  outstanding  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

outstanding surgeon and physicianmy first choice

Nov 19th, 2010

my experience was other than good!

Oct 20th, 2010

Excellent Dr and staff

|  saved my life  |  show details
by harold shesniak on Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. Goldberg diagnossed me with having stage 3 cancer (tongue)and recommended very aggressive chemo and radiation vs. radical surgery. I am over four years out with no return of cancer cells. The after effects of this very successful treatment are almost non-existant. No loss of taste buds and only a slight effect on my saliva glands. He is a good and compansionate man coupled with outstanding skills. For example, he contacted me, upon finding out that I had an unrelated illness (non threating), just to see how I was feeling and to wish me well. BELIVE ME, I AM NOT RELATED TO THIS MAN AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE SINCERE IN COMMENTING ON ANY INDIVDUALS ABILITY/EXPERTISE. Sincerly, Harold Shesniak

|  spectacular  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

superb diagnostic and surgical skillalways my first choice in ENT specialist

May 29th, 2010

not my choice for a specialty physician