Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Video profile

Poor service, rudeness show details Poor service, rudeness
Sep 13th, 2016

Did not like this Dr. I had a little cough and he immediately said I needed all these tests and procedures done, and of course had to be done in his office. Also said my snoring was bad and needed a test in HIS own center. I told him my insurance is very particular about where to go and he said, "I can figure out how to get around that"

Top Doc show details Top Doc
by Elizabeth on Mar 28th, 2016

Dr. Goldberg is one of the absolute best doctors I've ever had the pleasure to see. He is authentic, knowledgable, and cares deeply about his craft. I appreciate his dedication, compassion, friendliness and genuine personality. He pays close attention to you, and has even made a follow up phone call to check on me. These are the qualities that make Dr. Goldberg an amazing doctor.

This very professional and very caring Doctor saved my life show details This very professional and very caring Doctor saved my life
by Dave Kessler on Jan 18th, 2014

When i was 42 years old i was diagnose with thyroid cancer, after seeing a couple of doctors i was referred out to Dr Goldberg who diagnosed what i had a took my thyroid out i have been cancer free for almost 5 years now ,,he took extremely good care of me i always shook his hand always so gen tally as not to so any damage to his gifted hands, my scar is almost invisible his staff was always so nice and friendly ,if i was a little late with a bill he was very flexible, I could go on ,his follow ups were monthly for a year afterwards to make sure everything progressed well ,Joshua E Goldberg saved my life .

Nov 23rd, 2011

Dr. J. Goldberg was kind and and didn't skip a step. Asked questions I hadn't if thought of to go over. He is an excellent Dr. and also has a fabulous staff to help complete him. I would refer him to anyone.

very credible source show details very credible source
Sep 13th, 2011

best reputation in the area!

outstanding show details outstanding
Jan 20th, 2011

outstanding surgeon and physicianmy first choice

Oct 20th, 2010

Excellent Dr and staff

spectacular show details spectacular
Jul 8th, 2010

superb diagnostic and surgical skillalways my first choice in ENT specialist