A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Heller, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Heller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua E Heller MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Heller practice?
- Dr. Joshua Heller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Heller practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.