A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOSHUA HELLER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOSHUA HELLER, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- spinal deformity
- spinal degeneration
- spinal stabilization
Education & Awards
Dr. HELLER graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. HELLER has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JOSHUA HELLER MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. JOSHUA HELLER practice?
- Dr. JOSHUA HELLER has 3 office locations.
Dr. JOSHUA HELLER practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.