A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Hyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Hyman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Bone Lengthening
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hyman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Holy Name Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua E Hyman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Hyman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Hyman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.