A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Hyman, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Hyman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Bone Lengthening
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Orthopedic Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Hyman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Holy Name Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua E Hyman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Hyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Hyman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.