A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Hyman, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Hyman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Bone Lengthening
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Orthopedic Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hyman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua E Hyman MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Hyman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Hyman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Edgewater, NJ.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.