Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dismissive, condescending and unprofessional show details Dismissive, condescending and unprofessional
Aug 19th, 2016

When I got to the office, asked what would the wait be, and his staff laughed at me. Now I understand. Waited over 2 hrs to see this Dr. When he came in, he was condescending, rude and unprofessional. He gave us 3 minutes, and told us all was good to come back next yr. that all my 6 yr old daughter needed was a hair brush- yes it's hot and we have been waiting for hours. He said - good, you are better than most. What a disappointment- he looks great online. Dr Hyman should focus on being the 'great doctor' that some claim to be... While patients are under anesthesia so long as he does not interact with people. I have never been treated so poorly - time for a ethics training for Dr. Hyman.

Aug 6th, 2016

He failed to diagnose scoliosis, repeated treatment that didn't work the first time. Waste of time and money.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Doug on Sep 17th, 2013

He saved my son's life.

Mrs.Selin Tutuncu show details Mrs.Selin Tutuncu
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr.Hyman is a great doctor.Our daughter Cana has been diognised by macrodactyly and has been operated by Dr.Hyman 5 years ago...He created wonders on her foot,even the 2nd toe of her right foot is reamputated it does not look like she has 4 toes...also the balance of the foot and body stays the same...we are very thankful to god that we had chance to find Dr,Hyman..we never forget his friendly warm welcome aswell as his very experienced touch to our surgery...thanks for everything Dr,Hyman....

Our favorite doctor show details Our favorite doctor
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Hyman has been treating our son for 5 years. He followed him for scoliosis forst wit bracing and then performed his surgery. All along the way he was kind, gentle, informative, and reassuring. He was the third surgeon we saw and we are so very happy to have met him.

A great doctor show details A great doctor
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Hyman has always shown my child respect and caring. His knowledge and expertise are outstanding. I would recommend him to anyone whose child needs expert orthopaedic care.