A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stern, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Elliot Stern MD and MSCE is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Stern practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Stern practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists and Delray Beach Gastroenterologists.