A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Stern, MD, MSCE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Elliot Stern MD and MSCE is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Stern practice?
- Dr. Joshua Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Stern practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists and Boynton Beach Gastroenterologists.