A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Eisenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Eisenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eisenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- High Point Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua A Eisenberg FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Joshua Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Eisenberg practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC.
See Pennington Surgeons.