Overall Review

September 30th, 2016
Hard to call for an apointment
Never answer the phone with "Please hold". This is the rudest phone etiquette especially for someone seeking medical attention. I called this morning and was promptly placed on hold with out asking if i wanted to. then after a few moments The receptionist returned in a hurried voice to ask if she could help, HIRE MORE STAFF!!

April 16th, 2015
He is the best!!

December 6th, 2013
I loved this doctor!
This doctor was upbeat on knowledge and does not believe in prescriptions without trying other options first. He is down to earth and just a wonderful doctor. Today I learned he is leaving Volusia Family Practice and I am heartbroken. I called UHCP and the office twice this week and they never told me when asked, said NO changes. If this is because of Obamacare it stinks.

November 1st, 2013
The office receptionist is not patient friendly. There is no urgency after 2 ER visits and one of them a hospital stay with a Doctor visit in hospital.Still the receptionist does not give any indication of concern.

July 15th, 2013
A wonderful Dr.
Dr. Joshua Eisenhut is a wonderful compassionate doctor. He treats me with respect; doesn't talk down to me because of my age. He spends as much time with me as I need. If he suspects an uderlying problem he has it checked out immediately. All the specialists he has sent me to are top notch. There isn't one negative thing I can say about him. I have highly recommended him to a lot of people who in turn get to love him as much as I do.

March 19th, 2013
No return call
Called office requesting to become a new patient. Staff took a list of prescriptions and health concerns and said I would be called back after the doctor reviewed list. Placed on hold several times during conversation and never called back. It has been over a week and no one has called from the office. Very inconsiderate. We could have looked elsewhere for a new doctor instead of waiting. Might not accept you as a patient if you have complex health issues.

June 12th, 2012
Great Doctor
I really like this Doctor too bad I might loose him because they do not take Advantage plans. I really feel bad that I have to go to another doctor when I like Doctor Eisenhut so much. Caring and bedside manner is excellent.

September 26th, 2011
Very personable and caring. Great staff, too.

January 25th, 2010
Spent 61 years on this earth, been to many doctors. This young Doctor is OK, to bad he and his staff were not around years ago. I like this guy and you will too...!

October 23rd, 2009
Great Doctor
A person who really cares about his patients and is open to your thoughts and questions about your health