A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn, Surgical Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Experimental
- Cancer Surgery
- Cancer Vaccines
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal CancerGastrointestinal OncologySurgical Oncology
- Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Surgical Oncology
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tumor Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenhorn graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ellenhorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn practice?
- Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Oncologists.