A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn, Surgical Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellenhorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellenhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellenhorn graduated from Boston University . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ellenhorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn practice?
- Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Ellenhorn practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.