Dr. Joshua Elliott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2015
He knows children! He is so very patient and kind.

May 30th, 2014
Patient's Mother
As a (then) first-time mom I didn't realize there were such things as 'Pediatric Specialists' so when my son's Pediatrician referred him to an Opthalmologist for a wandering eye I just booked a regular doctor who accepted our insurance. After almost 2 years of seeing this dr and coming no closer to a solution I came to find Dr. Elliot who, in the first visit, was able to properly diagnosis my son's eye condition. He explained what was needed and small risks involved. We scheduled surgery, which corrected the problem and haven't had an issue since! Thank you Dr. Elliot for helping our son!

July 28th, 2013
Dr. Elliott
Dr. Elliott is a awesome physician. He really knows how to connect with teenagers and small kids. Probably because he is so young.

November 29th, 2012
Dr. Elliot did seem pretty thorough in examing my 2 year old daughter, but he was not forthcoming at all in explaining the tests/exam he was performing. He was pleasant but honestly doesn't seem all that great with kids. He is soft spoken and seems to himself which is not a plus in my opinion when dealing with children in this setting. Also, I don't believe the prescription he provided is correct. I am returning to see him to have my child reevaluated. I orginally asked for an appt. with Bruce Hess but apparented he was booked so they sent me to Dr. Elliot without informing me first.

March 26th, 2012
Very disappointed
Dr Eliott seemed nice enough but seemed to have no patience when it came to my 18 month old daughter being scared. Was very offended by his choice of words when calming her down. WILL NOT be willing to see him again or refer anyone.

April 8th, 2011
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Elliott is a wonderful doctor. He was extremely friendly and my 5 year old daughter was very comfortable. He quickly found a serious problem with my daughter during her eye exam. He explained how serious her condition was and called the hospital to alert them we would be coming in for a MRI. He took my cell phone number and followed up with me. He also visited my daughter in the hospital and met with the surgeon to come up with a treatment plan. If you have to wait for Dr. Elliott during an appointment you should be happy to know that he takes his time with everyone and he will do the same with you.