A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Ellwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Ellwitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellwitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- spine surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellwitz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ellwitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Peter Ellwitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Ellwitz practice?
- Dr. Joshua Ellwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Ellwitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.