A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Ellwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Ellwitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellwitz
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ellwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- spine surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellwitz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ellwitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Peter Ellwitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Ellwitz practice?
- Dr. Joshua Ellwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Ellwitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.