Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Jerry on Oct 9th, 2013

Stay away from this QUACK. He talks down to his patients treats patients like they are idiots and then leaves the room. He should NOT be a doctor at all!!!

Sep 3rd, 2010

good doctor

Aug 17th, 2010

This doctor is very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, his bedside manner is horrible. He doesn't know how to talk to people. I have left this office on numerous occasions very upset. I ask myself why do I return, he knows what he is doing better than any doctor I have ever met, however you will need to deal with his bedside manner. I'm so glad to see that it isn't just me. I was just informed this doctor will not be practicing in Martinsville anymore. I'm being forced to find a doctor that treats me better. Thank you Dr. Eskoven.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Anonymous on Dec 16th, 2009 on doctor.com

He is very caring and serious. Takes lots of time with you. I would recommend him.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
WAIT TIME IS LONG show details WAIT TIME IS LONG
Dec 4th, 2009

He is not a very friendly doctor and makes you wait forever in the waiting room. Not unusual to wait over an hour. My last visit I waited over an 1 1/2 and I had an appointment. BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR. He treats people like they are not important. Needs some people skills and needs to stay on appointment times. Also, tries to get you to come back for different problems to build extra office visits. BE CAREFUL OF THIS DOCTOR. His staff was friendly though.