Dr. Joshua Eskonen Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Stay away from this QUACK. He talks down to his patients treats patients like they are idiots and then leaves the room. He should NOT be a doctor at all!!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

good doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2010

This doctor is very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, his bedside manner is horrible. He doesn't know how to talk to people. I have left this office on numerous occasions very upset. I ask myself why do I return, he knows what he is doing better than any doctor I have ever met, however you will need to deal with his bedside manner. I'm so glad to see that it isn't just me. I was just informed this doctor will not be practicing in Martinsville anymore. I'm being forced to find a doctor that treats me better. Thank you Dr. Eskoven.

Awesome

Posted on December 16th, 2009

He is very caring and serious. Takes lots of time with you. I would recommend him.

WAIT TIME IS LONG

Posted on December 5th, 2009

He is not a very friendly doctor and makes you wait forever in the waiting room. Not unusual to wait over an hour. My last visit I waited over an 1 1/2 and I had an appointment. BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR. He treats people like they are not important. Needs some people skills and needs to stay on appointment times. Also, tries to get you to come back for different problems to build extra office visits. BE CAREFUL OF THIS DOCTOR. His staff was friendly though.

Posted on February 28th, 2009