A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Evans is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Evans, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Evans has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Timothy Evans MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Evans practice?
- Dr. Joshua Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Evans practices Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Gastroenterologists.