Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Baker
Dr. Joshua Baker, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Baker is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Baker has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Joshua Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Man
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Reed Pyeritz
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Kyle Robinson
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7