inactive

• Otolaryngology Roanoke, VA

• Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2016
A top notch physician. Have you ever seen someone and realized they actually cared? Dr Farrar does. He not only gave time to my issues, he also was able to synthesize a great deal of information (my chart is about a foot thick). If only they could clone him. The only criticism I have is that he mispronounces his name incorrectly (he says "Farrah") but that is a small infraction. Forgiven Dr Farrah

October 21st, 2015
I have suffered with ear pain for 6 years and the specialist i was seeing didn't tell me i had merser. Dr. Farrah gave me medicine that he mixes and i have not had the ear pain since i started the medicine!! He is amazing!!

July 4th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Farrar is one of the two best Drs. I've met in my 62 years. Even though my stage four metastatic melanoma is essentially further untreatable, I believe he did all he could in my nearly 8 hr. operation to diligently find and remove all of the cancerous cells possible in order to give me the best shot at the longest life left to me to spend with my family. Stage 4 Melanoma is aggressive and in my case, terminal. Dr. Farrar was throughout my experience, extremely honest, caring, patient and kind. He took time with me, listened patiently to my questions and most importantly prayed with me at every visit, in the operating room and at every visit in my 8 day stay during recovery. As a Christian, this was very comforting. If I could give this gentleman 7 stars, I would. Thank God there are surgeons of his caliber.

January 15th, 2015
Waste of 5 minutes after waiting month to see dr
Dr spent less than 5 minutes with me seemed to rush through diagnosis and when I tried to ask a question already was heading out the door. Not worth paying for a specialist to ignore ongoing issues, by the few questions he asked I dont think he even read my chart.

August 21st, 2014
Dr. Farrar seemed very rushed and acted as if he didn't want to spend much time listening to me. In fact, he interrupted me before I could even finish describing my symptoms and made a diagnosis on my brief description.

December 16th, 2013
Dr. Farrar was very nice and accurate with his work. The one thing that stood out with me was that he prayed for me on two different visits. He also sent me for more tests. Which found out the problem. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family!!! He deserves way over 4 stars!!!!

January 19th, 2017