A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Farthing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Farthing, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farthing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farthing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Ross Farthing MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua R. Farthing practice?
- Dr. Joshua Farthing has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Farthing practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.