Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Feinstein
Dr. Joshua Feinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Galveston, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Feinstein is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Feinstein has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Joshua Feinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Nishant Anand
Houston, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Robert Carpenter
Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Shaun Bhatia
Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry
Houston, TX 0 mi7