A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Feinstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Feinstein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Feinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Garth Feinstein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua G. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Joshua Feinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Feinstein practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.