inactive

Joshua G Feinstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 25th, 2016
Experienced and kind doctor
I was in shock after something traumatizing happened to me so I went to the ER about 5 days after the incident to get myself checked out. I remember one doctor and a couple nurses asking me a few questions before Dr. Feinstein showed up. Dr. Feinstein along with a couple nurses were the most memorable because of their calm presence regardless of the storm that I was enduring within myself. I remember Dr. Feinstein being very calm, professional and trustworthy. I was unable to voice everything that I needed at the time due to the shock but the staff at Memorial Hermann was incredibly prepared to assist me as best as possible and they did everything in their power to help me continue healing I believe.

February 6th, 2016
Worst doctor ever!
Does not examine or diagnose you! Comes running to the room, discharges you without asking anything and goes running out of the room.

August 3rd, 2015
Needs to review basic anatomy
Seems to have difficulty locating the lower-back, then bills $800 for 5 minutes worth of time.

August 7th, 2012
No bedside manners
Once I got back to see the doctor he did not have much to say. They order my ct scan I waited the time . They told me the results would take 11/2 hours. Well 2 hours went by. Then I started asking about when I see the doctor. They said not much longer. Another hour. Then a nurse came in and said so I hear the doctor said you need to be addmitted to hospital. So I went along with it. Thought al least I get some info. Then the doctor came in and said what are you doing . Well she going to be addmitted . He said your in the wrong room. Then all he said to me was your liver has black spots. And that all he said . Someone called him he left my room and never came back. I will never go to this hospital again. He could not even explain what it meant. I swell up so bad I look like I ready to deliver a baby. Could not tell me anything.

June 21st, 2011
My love was really sick..
We had been to emergency rooms often because my hubby is chronically ill and with the last time being his worst, the doctor was able to see what was wrong easily and guided the excellent nurses to help him quickly. We had an excellent experience (as these are never what we choose to do) as Dr. F really made him comfortable and explained the process to us.