A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Fierer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Fierer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Disease Susceptibility
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierer graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fierer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Fierer MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Fierer practice?
- Dr. Joshua Fierer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Fierer practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.