A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Filner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Filner, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Filner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Joseph Filner MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Filner practice?
- Dr. Joshua Filner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Filner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.