A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Filner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filner
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Filner, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Filner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Filner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Joseph Filner MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Filner practice?
- Dr. Joshua Filner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Filner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.