A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Fine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fine has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Kory Fine MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua K. Fine practice?
- Dr. Joshua Fine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Fine practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.