Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Daughter of patient Robert Owens show details Daughter of patient Robert Owens
by DeBorah Henry, Educator at Greenhill School on Jul 8th, 2015

Dr. Fine is an excellent Doctor. He has a very courteous staff and his bedside manner is amazing. He is easy to talk to, thorough and his bedside manner is patient, kind and non-threatening. I am thankful that my father is under the care of Dr. Joshua Fine as we go through his journey with prostate cancer. WE wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Dr. Fine!

Jun 17th, 2015

Dr Fine treated my renal cancer. I couldn't have asked for better care from him or his staff. Was in the hospital 4 days recovering from surgery and he visited every day. Excellent provider and staff!

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by David on Aug 9th, 2013

Went to Dr Fine after consult with another urologist. We knew immediately he was the right choice for my kidney cancer treatment. We were right and he was excellent. Saw me twice every day during the hospital stay and was supportive and reassuring, Office staff is on top of their game as well. We can't say enough! Thank you Dr Fine.

James M show details James M
Nov 12th, 2012

truly a lifesaver. Outstanding. He always went the extra mile

Richard B show details Richard B
Jun 15th, 2011

excellent physician and staff

He's done wonders! show details He's done wonders!
May 19th, 2011

On feb 15th 2011 my husband got a Vasectomy reversal by Dr Fine, today is May 19th 2011 & I am 8 weeks pregnant! wow! we are soooo happy & blessed, THANK U DR FINE!!

Really a smart arse show details Really a smart arse
Mar 6th, 2008

He thinks he knows everything. I was not really pleased with his bedside manner at all. His staff is not that friendly either.