Learn more about Dr. Joshua Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Fink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fink has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Seth Fink MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Fink practice?
- Dr. Joshua Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Fink practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists and Mount Kisco Pulmonologists.