Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 16th, 2014

I have known Dr. Fink for about 6 years and he is the only doctor I go back to with any kind of skin issues. He is attentive, compassionate, and thorough, explaining every step of each treatment. Dr. Fink has a great personality, smart and an amazing doctor.

|  Patient  |  show details
by francine Silberman on Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Fink is personable and professional. He understands the importance of looking one's best and balances that with sensible medical advice. His expertise in aesthetics is unsurpassed. I feel comfortable with his suggestions for cosmetic enhancements and I trust him completely. He also offers me sound medical and nutritional advice. Dr. Fink is one of a kind!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Stephanie on Feb 24th, 2014

I originally went to Dr. Finks office for lazor hair removal. My results are fantastic. During this time my sister was diagnosed with Hemi Facial Spasms and had to undergo a major surgery. She lives on the west coast and met with doctors all over the country. Dr. Fink helped my family determine the best course of action and has followed up with her doctors every step of the way. We can't thank Dr. Fink enough for his vast medical knowledge and his compassion.

Jan 2nd, 2012

The nursing at Dr Fink's office, his availability and cost are all exceptional. This is the best place to get any procedure! I highly recommend Dr Fink and his nurse Jodi. They are the best!

Dec 19th, 2011

Dr Fink and Jodi are absolutely amazing. They make you extremely comfortable and they take extra good care of you!! I have been to other hair removal companies and they don't even compare to Dr Fink's office staff. I highly recommend Dr Fink and Jodi and all my girlfriends come here as well.

Dec 5th, 2011

Incredibly talented diagnostician. He reminds me of "House", with respect to his brilliant insight, though he has the caring and compassion of Dr. Welby! Dr. Fink also does non-surgical aesthetics, and he did an AMAZING job on me!

Nov 28th, 2011

Dr Fink does a beautiful and natural job with botox and fillers. He is always a pleasure to work with. On time, professional and easy to talk to. Great sense of humor and I love his nurse, she is always present to lend a hand and keep you calm. Thanks to you both!

Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Fink is extremely great. Atmosphere is welcoming and clean. Jodi works wonders.

Nov 22nd, 2011

Recently I had a hysterectomy performed by Dr. Nunnelly. I have been a patient of this practice for 30 years. My daughter was delivered by a former doctor there, who has since retired. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Nunnelly's skills. I have found the communication between patient and doctor to be extremely good. I have received calls from both Dr. Nunnelly and his nurse on several occasions to deliver test results and check on my progress. I have never felt rushed with Dr. Nunnelly, which can often be the case in large practices. Dr. Nunnelly explained everything to me clearly and I knew what to expect, and what happened was just as he had explained. I went through this experience without any problems. I recommend him highly, and he is highly recommended by other doctors and hospital staff also.

|  Amazing Doctor and Practice  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Fink and his staff have made each and every visit a pleasant and positive one. I have been going to Dr. Fink for 2 years now and will not go anywhere else for cosmetic procedures even though I live in NYC. The personal care is beyond anything I've ever experienced - they pick me up from the train station and take time to listen to and address all of my concerns. Go see Dr. Fink - you won't be disappointed! Michelle from NYC

Oct 19th, 2011

I thank Dr. Fink for his professional care Starting with a wonderful staff to Dr. Fink himself, I am very happy with my years as a patient. Dr. Fink has gone above and beyond on several occasions, in particular when I was misdiagnosed by other doctors. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Jan 28th, 2009