Dr. Joshua Fink MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2017
Thank God for Dr. Fink
Finally a diagnosis and treatment after years of other doctors missing the problem. I can't recommend Dr. Fink highly enough.

May 3rd, 2017
AMAZING!!!
Dr. Josh and his staff are absolutely amazing! They are knowledgeable about all procedures, they don't try to sell you something you don't need and they are gentle in their approach to procedures. Being new to the cosmetic industry I felt comfortable and will certainly come back.

May 3rd, 2017
I found Dr. Fink through a friend who raved about him. He is one of the nicest physicians I have even been to. Patient, kind and really listened to my concerns. Always available when I need him for either an appointment or with any questions. Most importantly, Dr, Fink always gives me the time that I need and doesn't rush me out the door...a common problem these days with most physicians.

February 2nd, 2016
life saving advice
Somehow a comment came up in a conversation with Dr. Fink, and while my comment did not directly relate to his practice, my need was of GREAT IMPORTANCE to him, and my health of HIGH CONCERN to him. From that one comment, Dr. Fink proceeded to educate me on what I needed to do, and made sure that I was getting that information from the right places. His concern and follow up caused me to alter my decisions, and to address my health needs with a more informed approach. His prompt and continued follow up, and in depth knowledge were very important to me. I followed Dr. Fink's direction, and ended up traveling to and meeting with a surgeon that he recommended. I am convinced that together Dr. Fink and this surgeon literally saved my life! I am proud to call Dr. Fink my doctor, and equally importantly, my friend.

December 11th, 2015
What can I say Just a GREAT Doctor! A doctor who truly cares about his patients!! Find out for yourself make an appointment you'll be happy you did.

January 6th, 2015
Tattoo removal
I honestly have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about Dr Fink. my overall experience at the office was great. Dr Fink took his time with me going over everything to expect as to my results. Heather, his assistant was very knowledgable about the treatment I recieved and made my visit very comfortable. I already see results and I can't wait until my next visit with them!

December 23rd, 2014
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Josh is the best!!! I have been doing all of my laser and injectibles with him for the past decade and I look a decade younger than most women my age. He gives all of his patients his cell phone and never makes you feel foolish for asking questions. His prices are very fair for the level of expertise you get.

May 17th, 2014
I have known Dr. Fink for about 6 years and he is the only doctor I go back to with any kind of skin issues. He is attentive, compassionate, and thorough, explaining every step of each treatment. Dr. Fink has a great personality, smart and an amazing doctor.

March 20th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Fink is personable and professional. He understands the importance of looking one's best and balances that with sensible medical advice. His expertise in aesthetics is unsurpassed. I feel comfortable with his suggestions for cosmetic enhancements and I trust him completely. He also offers me sound medical and nutritional advice. Dr. Fink is one of a kind!

February 24th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I originally went to Dr. Finks office for lazor hair removal. My results are fantastic. During this time my sister was diagnosed with Hemi Facial Spasms and had to undergo a major surgery. She lives on the west coast and met with doctors all over the country. Dr. Fink helped my family determine the best course of action and has followed up with her doctors every step of the way. We can't thank Dr. Fink enough for his vast medical knowledge and his compassion.

January 30th, 2012
Incredibly talented diagnostician
Incredibly talented diagnostician. He reminds me of "House", with respect to his brilliant insight, though he has the caring and compassion ...

January 2nd, 2012
The nursing at Dr Fink's office, his availability and cost are all exceptional. This is the best place to get any procedure! I highly recommend Dr Fink and his nurse Jodi. They are the best!