A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Frankel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Frankel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Frankel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Frankel practice?
- Dr. Joshua Frankel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Frankel practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.