A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Frankel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Frankel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Frankel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Frankel practice?
- Dr. Joshua Frankel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Frankel practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.