A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Freeman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Freeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua Freeman practice?
Dr. Joshua Freeman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians, Kansas City Geriatric Doctors, and Kansas City Preventive Medicine Specialists.