A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Freeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Freeman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Freeman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors, Kansas City Family Physicians, and Kansas City Geriatric Doctors.