A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Freeman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Freeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Freeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Freeman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Freeman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors, Kansas City Family Physicians, and Kansas City Geriatric Doctors.