A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Fuhrmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Fuhrmeister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Fuhrmeister, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuhrmeister graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fuhrmeister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Evan Fuhrmeister MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua E. Fuhrmeister practice?
- Dr. Joshua Fuhrmeister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Fuhrmeister practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Anesthesiologists and Tallahassee Pain Management Doctors.