A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Garren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Garren, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Garren, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garren graduated from Warren Alpert Med Sch of Brown Univ, Providence, RI 02912. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Garren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Garren MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Garren practice?
- Dr. Joshua Garren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Garren practices Radiation Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA and Muskogee, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.