Learn more about Dr. Joshua Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Garrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Garrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Habersham County Medical Center
- Abbeville Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Leon Garrett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Joshua Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Garrett practices Family Medicine near Demorest, GA.
See Demorest Family Physicians.