A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Gitlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gitlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Marc Gitlin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Joshua Gitlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Gitlin practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.