Dr. Joshua Gold Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Gold?

Dr. Gold is one of a kind. Thank goodness doctors like him still exist.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I only wish there were more doctors like him.

Highly recommended

Posted on November 4th, 2012

Dr. Gold is one of the best doctors I have seen. He has a very genuine and caring bedside manner, listens carefully to what I have to say and what my concerns are, and I never feel like I'm being rushed in and out. He calls me personally to go over all lab results in a timely manner, even normal results. Any time I have called the office with a medical concern, he has returned my call promptly, even sometimes after hours if I called late. He is extremely knowledgable. Lastly, part of being a really good doctor is knowing when to refer a patient to another specialist if something is not within that doctor's expertise. Dr. Gold has referred me to some of the best specialists I've seen for my specific needs, and he always follows up with them. The office staff is sometimes a little less knowledgable than I'd like when I call, but that's really no big deal to me, because Dr. Gold is always the one who returns my call later.

Good bedside manner, terrible customer service.

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Dr. Gold's office is run by his wife, Barbara. When I called in to get an appointment, she was eager to get me in the next day, which was a nice surprise. I don't think they have very many patients, which can either be a pro or con. When I arrived, I had a rather long wait because he and his wife go get coffee in the afternoon, every day. I thought this was actually fairly sentimental, and did not mind the wait. The office itself is outdated and the equipment looks ancient, so I was fairly trepidatious about my visit (allergies). He did a very thorough exam, answered all my questions, and then we had a long session in his office about my care. Overall, I was very pleased with his bedside manner. Fast forward 18 months, and I called to get a refill on my allergy medication. Barbara answered, and I was reprimanded (!) on the phone for not having come in for a follow-up appointment. She said in a very accusatory tone that I "must" be seeing another doctor, and that according to their office "policies", I'm no longer considered an active patient. Then she hung up the phone on me. I could scarcely believe how unprofessional and rude she was. Well, I'm definitely going to be an "active" patient somewhere else then. I will not be back, under any conditions.

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Excellent experience and I'm very happy to have him in charge of my healthcare.

patient

Posted on March 17th, 2010

awful! Do not waste your time or money on this doctor.

long_time_patient

Posted on February 28th, 2010

Dr. Gold is great. Very friendly and knowledgable. Not sure what the other reviewer here is talking about.

former patient

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

The only good thing about visiting this doctor is the short wait time. However, it is clear why there are so few patients in queue. The office has out ...

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Very unprofessional. Spent the entire appointment talking about the politics of the pending health care legislation. Made it acutely obvious that he is a Republican, and offered snide, disparaging comments about anyone whose views differ from his own. Also had portraits of George Bush (Jr and Sr) and Ronald Reagan sitting in his office in plain view. No matter what one's political views are - Democrat or Republican - a patient shouldn't be put in that sort of awkward position. Politics are best left at the doctor's door. Needless to say, I won't be going back to Dr. Gold.

Posted on April 25th, 2017