A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Golden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Golden, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Golden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Golden MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Golden practice?
- Dr. Joshua Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Golden practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.