Dr. Joshua Golden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
I am losing my doctor to retirement and wanted to testify that he had been the best. He had helped me in so many ways. He is not that old and I hope he changes his mind after a good time off to relax and rejuvenate.

May 12th, 2016
He is knowledgeable and gets it, I've referred 2 friends to him also.

June 2nd, 2015
about the nicest and best psychiatrist

April 27th, 2015
I LOVED Dr. GOLDEN HE IS A GREAT DR. I'm still around at almost 62! He has had a hand in that!

June 28th, 2013
He is a good doctor, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to.

May 9th, 2013
Googley Eyes
I do not recommend this dr!!!

March 24th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Golden is the best Psychiatrist I've seen. And I've seen about four. He has helped me reduce my meds over about four years. He talks to me like I'm a friend but still gets to the bottom of my issues. I love his office manager, Peggy. There was an issue with my insurance and Peggy took care of it right away. When I switched insurance plans she was proactive in calling the new provider and keeping me apprised of the situation.

March 22nd, 2013
I found him and his staff person to extremely easy to talk to and not like other psychiatrists that I was not comfortable with. I was able to tell him things without feeling judged and I knew he heard me and responded in a way that made sense in a way that I hadn't realized until then. If you want somebody that is real and good at what he does then I highly recommend him.

October 17th, 2012
Do not see this doctor!
Terrible, terrible provider! Do not see this so called "doctor." Did not listen to anything that was told to him and also stated to myself and a family member that he definately took my insurance. Once they found out that they didn't, they never informed me or gave me the option to continue to see him they just billed me without ever saying anything! When I called he claimed that he would never state that he took a certain insurance if he didnt so basically calling us liars to cover himself instead of making it right. Would not even take what the insurance would be willing to give him bc of the error! Beware he will take advantage of people in need!

October 17th, 2012
I would not recommend this doctor as we had a very bad experience! My sone gave them his insurance card on his first visit. At that point he should have been told they don't accept it. He was not told. On the second visit, I specifically asked the doctor if he took the insurance and he said yes. Turns out he doesn't. Now they want the full amount paid even though they screwed up! We tried to cooperate by asking if they would accept the insurance amount as payment in full but they are refusing even though they screwed up!! The doctor even claims he never said he took the insurance but two of us heard him say it!! They do not have a patient's best interests at heart, only their own wallet!

April 5th, 2011
He is a good doctor and a good person...
He is able to listen in a non-threatening manner and explain medications in a more understandable way than I heard before. He is sometimes subtle but with the goal of finding out the best option for me at a particular time.Thank you.

April 17th, 2009
He is able to listen and hear what I am experiencing. I feel like I can trust that he has my best interest in mind. He is very good with fine tuning of the medicines.