Dr. Joshua Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Goldman?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Goldman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017

I wasn't impressed!

Prior to meeting this doctor I had heard that he was one of the best and most qualified doctors available to meet my medical needs. After spending some time with him I had real concerns that he may not be able to meet my needs. I needed a hysterectomy and he explained quite bluntly that the doctor I had seen prior referred me to him because I was not the ideal candidate for surgery. He kept it coming with more and more demeaning comments, down playing my symptoms. He must have failed to look at my employment status or insurance because he would have noticed I have been an RN for 25 years. The staff were preoccupied with wedding plans and venue. It was a disappointment all around. It's doctors like this that keep people from getting the medical care they need.

June 28th, 2016

I find Dr. Goldman to be conscientious. I am confident in his surgical abilities, as I have had 2 minor hospital procedures. He is never rushed with me & has even set aside office time & discussed a plan to meet my medical needs. As a retired RN, of 30 + years , in my judgement from expoure to many physicians, I think he tries to genuinely do his best for my medical needs. His knowledge base & self confidence can appear to some as arrogance, but feels apropos to me.

June 4th, 2016

Male chauvinist Doctor

This man should not be taking care of women as their doctor. He is creepy and insensitive. I am not sure how he even keeps a medical license. Do yourself a favor and stay far away!

April 5th, 2016

Rude doctor

I saw Dr. Goldman for a female gyn problem. I found him to be rude, arrogant, and demeaning towards me. I won't return to him.

February 3rd, 2014

Outstanding physician.

I was extremely happy with the entire appointment. The staff was courteous and kept me well informed while I was in the waiting room. Dr. Goldman was very informative, pleasant to speak to and very compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Goldman.

January 15th, 2014

Dr. Goldman lacks accountability, altruism and compassion/ caring for patients- all qualities that demonstrate true professionalism. As a patient with a more complicated medical history, he did not do his job in reviewing my history or making necessary calls to ensure he was familiar with my situation prior to meeting me. His approach involved giving me no options other than surgery, and telling me the worst of the situation without knowing my history. I did not even request to see this doctor.. And the doctor I requested to see I never did meet. Instead, I was given appointments with random midwives with no stability. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for the qualities mentioned above in a physican- especially if you have a unique situation.

September 27th, 2013

Dr.Goldman delivered my first child. I had an emergency c-section and he did an excellent job. He has just recently started a fertility treatment with me 5 months ago I am now almost 2 months pregnant and am looking foward to having Dr.Goldman deliver my second child. I have had the privilege of meeting his wife and children and have never seen him act inappropriate with any of his staff. On a second note I absolutely love Jenny Dr.Goldman's nurse she is awesome and always willing to help with a great personality. As far as being seen on time It has been tuff but the way I look at it is They will spend just as much time with me when it is my turn back there with them. People are always in a rush and when it comes to good health care they should be more patient. You never know what news the person in front of you is getting.

April 19th, 2012

unimpressed

I second on Jenny. She called me back with a test result two months later. They keep rescheduling my appointments with different midwives to see, for some reason they can not keep their office schedule switching the doctors back and forth. It is almost like a clinic in there. Not organized at all, and appointments never right on time.

February 10th, 2012

I like Dr Goldman although he seems wishy washy about follow up procedures. I am wondering about another comment about hysterectomy being the answer to evrything.I do not like nurse Jenny. She gives her own diagnoses, is very late in giving test results, seems disorganized, & ignores patient requests. One time I asked her to leave a msg on my cell phone & gave her the #, yet she called my house in the middle of a dinner party.

January 23rd, 2012

Dr. Goldman is very rude,unprofessional,and to me is very flirty with his office staff. His staff is very rude, have no compassion,in the years I had gone to Dr.Williams I have seen since Dr. Goldman came into practice this office has just taken a downward spiral. It seems he only keeps skinny and eye candy for him in his office and doesn't care about weather the girls have medical Smarts or not. I will NEVER return again. It's a real shame as I really loved dr. Williams.

October 13th, 2011

Confident, friendly and knowledgeable.

At 34, I discovered I had a uterus full of fibroid tumors the size of softballs and baseballs. My uterus was the size of a woman 4-5 months pregnant. Dr. Goldman worked with me for months on treatments to help reduce the size of the fibroids in order to make surgery safer and get me in a good place health wise for optimal results. He and his billing staff worked with me, giving me discounts and even donating expensive injections while I waited to get my insurance approval. (My job does not give me insurance and I had to file for special Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan which took a few months to take effect.) They have let me make small payments as I'm able and have never denied me care or treatment because of my inability to pay the full amounts. Now that I have my insurance I'm paying off my remaining balance slowly but surely. Dr. Goldman is confident but not cocky. He and I have built a great rapport over these past few months and he will joke with me. I really trust him.

October 6th, 2011

Good doctor if you want a hysterectomy

Met him at Helen Ellis all he wanted to do was hysterectomy. I was not given other options