A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Gordon, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua A Gordon MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Joshua Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Gordon practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.