A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Gordon, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Adam Gordon MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Joshua Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Gordon practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.