Dr. Joshua Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Green?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Green?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017

Excellent Physician

I find Dr. Green an excellent choice as a physician. He is professional and has an easy going manner which can help put a patient at ease. Dr. Green makes sure you receive a complete exam, and he checks to make sure your personal history is up to date. Dr.Green is willing to answer any question and checks to be sure you are clear in understanding his response. I am a full time resident so I make my appts when the snowbirds are still in their nests. Be aware that in season all the doctprs' offices fill up will patients who seem to forget to bring important information with them.

July 4th, 2016

TERRIBLE DOCTOR

This doctor needs more education about "being a physician". He barely spoke to me, never asked many questions, did not make me feel as though he cared about me. AND I HAVE BEEN A UROLOGIST FOR OVER 4O YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! Do not pick this person to be your doctor. There are plenty Urologist around.

December 14th, 2015

Am seeing Dr. Green for urinary incontinence and a hydrocele. Both issues are being addressed in a polite, courteous, and professional manner by the Dr. and his staff. I have no complaints at this point.

November 2nd, 2015

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Dr. Green went far beyond my expectations especially with the follow up visit in my hotel room the morning after surgery. Was open to answering any and all questions before and after surgery. Would recommend him to anyone needing a urology consult.

October 9th, 2015

Dr. Green is Fabulous

Dr. Green is by far the best physician I have ever seen. He is extremely professional, and very skilled in his field. He does not sugar coat things, and prepares his patients for realistic outcomes. Other reviews that stated negative things about Dr. Green might be looking for a doctor who will rub your back, and tell you it’s going to be “OK.” I have seen my share of Doctors who did that for me in regards to the excruciating abdominal pain that I was having before finding Dr. Green. Those Drs. were very kind but were incompetent in diagnosing and treating me. Dr. Green believed me when I told him that I had two children without pain medication and I was in pain that was far worse than childbirth. He realistically prepared me that I might require multiple lithotripsy procedures, but happily surprised me that he skillfully blasted the stone in only one procedure. Dr. Green I am beyond grateful to you for giving me my life back, because the pain I was in was unbearable. His staff including Theresa, Donna, and his wife who sometimes helps are all absolutely lovely. They never made me feel uncomfortable for having to bring my children, and Dr. Green certainly is not money hungry as another reviewer implied he was very conservative in his suggestions. Also I love that he dictates because it shows the patient he is listening to what they are saying. God Bless you Dr. Green.

June 29th, 2015

bad medicine

This doctor was so rushed it was ridiculous. Apparently if he doesn't smell money, he's not invested in your care. Arrogant guy who acted like he would rather be doing something else. Not to mention he starred at my junk a little too long for my liking if you catch my drift. Overall horrible bedside manor.

March 25th, 2015

He is very rude with a horrible bedside manner. I couldn't believe how he talked down to me regarding my lifestyle . I was treated with no courtesy or respect.

January 31st, 2015

I have Dr. Green to thank for my 2 daughters

I saw Dr. Green for the first time the day before my surgery and he was very thorough and explained my surgery to me. I had a vasectomy reversal and Dr. Green successfully performed what I was told by others to be a very difficult surgery with a high failure rate. My wife and I are forever thankful for the skill of Dr. Green as we now have 2 beautiful daughters because of Dr. Green. I would highly recommend this doctor.

January 22nd, 2015

Very friendly and easy to talk to as well as obviously very well qualified and professional. Dr. Green spends time answering all your questions in a very succinct and direct manner. Many doctors who possess such technical acumen are not quite so friendly and polite.

July 10th, 2013

Dr .Green is a great Doctor. He has always treated me with respect and compassion. I have been to his office many times and his Nurse, Theresa and secretary Donna have always been wonderful to me. I have called several times and they always call me back. Dr Green has tried to find solutions for my chronic condition and I couldn't be happier with him. I truly believe he cares and I am not just another patient to him. I would highly recommend him. His office is always busy and that is a clear indication to me that he is one of the top Doctors in Sarasota.

July 15th, 2012

Seems to be a fairly good doctor, however he is very short with me when asking questions. He gets irritated when you ask him questions.

June 3rd, 2011

Excellent Care - Highly Recommended

It's unfortunate that "Not Returning" had such a bad experience with Dr. Green. Not the case in our experience. Dr. Green talked extensively with us regarding my husband's reasons for needing to consult him. We knew that a scope was a necessity going in, but Dr. Green stressed many times that the reason for the bleeding my husband was having may very well be a minor problem. No scary predictions. And, we needed to call his service numerous times over a week/weekend, and without fail he returned our calls promptly and with concern. As for dictating in front of patient? We welcomed it. We knew exactly what was going into the report, and was able to correct him if needed on any particular point. We know his report is complete and correct. And his staff is A++. Couldn't be in better hands.